PricingEvery project requires different and unique expertise and resources. However, in the interest of openness and transparency, we want to give you an idea of the costs to complete your project.
Before talking numbers, please note that 40eleven Design Solutions is not going to be the lowest bidder for your project. If you just want to get your site out the door for the lowest price without regard for quality, you should probably look elsewhere. We are passionate about creating the best solution and we take the time to do things the right way. If you can appreciate the value of custom website design and development, hopefully we can work together.
So how much will it cost to complete your project? Here are some very rough ballpark price ranges.
A Typical Project
In the case of a simple redesign, a client comes to us with an existing site that needs to be revamped for one reason or another. The content will mostly stay as is, although it may need to be reorganized a bit. The following is a sample break-down of the website design process:
- Project Management, meetings, and correspondence over an 8-week period
- Research and Information Architecture (competitive analysis, site structure, prototype)
- Visual Design (one design direction for a small set of templates)
- Coding (turning designs into HTML and CSS)
- Optional integration of:
- E-commerce/Shopping Cart
- Custom Wordpress Blog
- Photo Gallery
- Marketing/SEO/Social Networking (Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, etc.)
- Content Management System
- Content migration and training
- Live implementation and testing
Naturally, every estimate is customized for a given project, and cost may vary greatly depending on your specific needs. If you're interested in working with us, just email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out our quote form.